* A $30 non-refundable deposit is required to book an appointment which will apply to your service. Cancelling your appointment will forfeit your deposit. Please reschedule at least 24 hours prior to your appointment for your deposit to be transferred to another day.
* If you "Reschedule" less than 24 hours prior your appointment, you will forfeit your deposit. You will need to reschedule at a later date with a new deposit. Sorry no exceptions! Please contact us immediately (24 hours in advance) to avoid this inconvenience.
* If you "Reschedule" more than 24 hours in advance, your deposit can be applied to a new date and time. Your deposit can only be transferred ONE TIME. If you need to reschedule a SECOND time, your appointment will be cancelled and you will need to pay a new deposit to book an appointment.
* Please keep in mind that no shows or last minute cancellations would leave technicians with empty appointment slot times that could have been utilized by another client. No shows, less than 24 hrs notice to reschedule or more than 15 mins late will forfeit your deposit and the deposit is to cover the technicians' time and earning lost.
Late Arrivals/No Show
* Please arrive on time with make up free eyelids and lashes. A 15 minute grace period is given for all appointments. After 15 minutes you will forfeit your deposit. It is at our discretion whether or not you will have enough time to be serviced.
* If you "no show" for your appointment, your appointment will automatically be canceled, you will forfeit your deposit, and you will no longer being able to book services
Refunds and Returns
* No refunds, returns or exchanges are given for products or services rendered.
Reactions and Sensitivities
* A reaction to products used during your lash service, although at very low-risk, are a possibility you should be aware of when getting lash extensions. Unless known allergies are stated by you, it is unfortunately otherwise not foreseeable. No refunds will be issued for reactions, however a complimentary lash removal is available for all full sets applied if such circumstance were to occur. Please be sure to let us know at your earliest convenience if you become aware of any type of reaction. We will do our best to remedy the problem on our end.